Projects / Work
A realtime collaborative task management app built with node.js, mongodb and socket.io. Allows users to share task lists with other uses and to edit tasks simultaneously together.
Worked on privacy team responsible for privacy revamp released August 2011. Worked over all areas of the website, but focused primarily on aspects of tag approval and wall post privacy.
Financial services firm that specializes in hedge fund analysis. Responsible for administering database of financial data, solving problems of sheer size and optimization.
A Cornell student organization whos goal is to help engineering premedical students advance their careers both in the real world and academically. Responsible for creating the main website along with a database of resources for students.
Web hosting company with many servers, virtual machines, datacenters, etc. Customer resource management system to manage all of the company's resources and the links between them.
Designed and wrote entire version 2 of the system from the bottom up. Different systems such as DNS provisioning, virtual machine provisioning and graphing were later implemented, to create a unified management system.
Languages I'm Good At
- Ruby (on Rails)
Languages I'm Okay At
Languages I've Used
Cornell University 2012
College of Engineering
Major: Computer Science
Minor: [Business] and [Electrical and Computer Engineering]
Stuyvesant High School 2008
Concentration in Computers and Mathematics
- Datacenter Networks & Services (paper)
- Cloud Computing
- Digital System Design - Microcontrollers
- Introduction to Wines
- Machine Learning
- Computer Architecture
- Beginning Mandarin I
- Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms
- Architecture of Large-Scale Information Systems
- Introduction to Microelectronics
- Operating Systems
- Introduction to Database Systems (+Practicum)
- Intro to Japan
- Financial Accounting
- Functional Programming
- Intro to Digital Logic Design
- Linear Algebra
- Physics III: Waves & Optics
- Web Information Systems
- Signals & Information
- Intro to Business Management
- Objected Oriented Programming (Java) (+Practicum)
- Multivariable Calculus
- Engineering General Chemistry
- Discrete Structures
- Computer Organization
- Differential Equations
- Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism